Monday, January 21, 2008

Wings.....Oh Appetizers

Wings n More....oh how I love thy....

It is one of those places that you should over due or you may just bust through the seams of you pants. I love this place. Be careful though the appetizers alone may spoil any room for the wings or main dish. Those onion rings oh boy....they are top of the line. Thinly sliced, battered and fried to perfection. These are one of the very few places that have turned me onto onion rings. My boyfriend swears by the pickle chips. Before him, I would have never thought but boy to they have a kick. Add them to a burger or my crispy friend sandwich and they just add a whole new dimension.

There wings are superb. No sharing at this place. Even if you order a sandwich and think oh I'll just taste so and so wing, better think again, get your own, the 5 piece is a good fit. I have never seen people be so unwilling to share. The smell when they put down your wings is out of this world.

Truth be told I've never had time to actually have dessert. I am normally to full. Same goes for other drinks. They do have a full bar, poker night,kids eat free nights, Sunday specials....I would try it just once, because I know you will be hooked.

No comments: