Monday, January 21, 2008

Grilled Chicken Burger.....

What can I say, I live for food. I love food especially food that captivates me and for that one second I zone out everything but the taste of what I am consuming. Yesterday I was reminded of how much I enjoy Cafe 1626.
Let me just clear one thing up one more thing before I go any further. In most places I enjoy one thing and never explore beyond it. I just can't, the item I select is so perfect that it's hard to move past it.
At Cafe 1626 that item is the Chicken Burger. Oh boy is it the best. They marinated each piece of chicken. With cheese is the only way to eat it. Last night we took my boyfriends brother and his girlfriend (who by the way added bacon) and they felt the same way. Some people maybe thrown off because it's not one solid piece of breast meat, its breast strips, my notion behind that is that it doesn't create a dryness. It is very moist.

All I can say is if your in Austin you have to look into this place....especially if your craving a chicken burger http://www.cafe1626.com/

Good 2 Know: It's a pretty low key place on most days, though on big game events it the place to be. They have a buffet style pizza set up, subs, chicken fried steak. Pepsi products.

No comments: